Donnerstag, 14. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - You make Life Sweet for the Monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everyboday,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card that I made with a digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas for the monthly Mood Board Challenge at Facebook .

 This is the current inspiration Mood Board for your creations.
For my card I decided to make a watercolor background. For this background I was also inspired by Terri Burson. She made an amazing video on YouTube where she showed us how you can make your own plaid background.

And here is my first handmade plaid background that I made with my Gansai Tambi watercolors. I glue some washi tape on a piece of watercolor cardstock and colored the paper with the Gansai Tambi watercolors. After drying I'll do the same on the other side.
After overnight drying I draw some random lines with my Tombow Markers, some thinner and some thicker lines.
I cut out my paper with the Fancy Frame die and glue my plaid background on some white cardstock. I also glue some sequins from the Citrus Bliss set on the background.
 I used for my card the Fall Treasure digi stamp and colored it with my Copic markers. After coloring I cut it out with the Stitced in Circle Die and glue it with some Fun Foam an the background.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela