Donnerstag, 30. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Matchbox with Christmas Candles Digital Stamp for Monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog today.

Today I show you a new creation with a Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp, which is also my second posting for our #cdd Monthly Mood Board Challenge.
 This is our amazing November Mood Board.
 As I saw the Mood Board I knew I would create a tealight matchbox and the Christmas Candles Digital Stamp fits perfect to my creation.
 I start to create the matchbox with deep red and green cardstock and design paper. I've distressed all edges and on the edges from the design paper I glue some Stickles Star Dust. On the Top of the matchbox I glue the Light Bulb Border from the Holiday Border Dies. For this Border I use golden and red Glitter Cardstock. After that I printed out the Christmas Candles on my Laser Printer and fussy cut them. For the sentiment I cut out a plate with a die from the Fancy Stitched Label Dies and stamp my sentiment from the Sending Sentiments Stamp Set on it.
For coloring I use my Copic Markers and for some glimmering I use a clear Wink of Stella. Then I cut out a red background for my image with the Fancy Stitched Label Dies and glue it on the middle of the matchbox. For more dimension I colored another poinsettia from the Christmas Candles, cut it out and after coloring I glue it with some Fun Foam on the image.
Here you can see a little bit the glimmer from the Wink of Stella pen. I use some Jingle Berries Sequins for decorating my matchbox.

So I hope I can inspire you a little bit for our challenge and you join us at our #cddmonthly Mood Board Challenge at Facebook.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela