Montag, 13. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Birthday Card with Sweet As Pie Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Between the whole autumn and christmas cards I show you today a birthday card with a Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp. The Sweet As Pie Digital Stamp was also a Freebie during the  Craftin Desert Divas November Release.

For my card I've decided to use some two different Doodlebug design papers from the Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite Prints Paper Pad. I've distressed all edges and inked them with Distress Walnut Stain.
 You'll find the sentiment in the Sweet Shop Stamp set and I'll cut it out with one of the Flag Banner Dies.
I've printed out the Sweet As Pie Digital Stamp on a piece of Marker Paper and cut it out with one of the Fancy Frame Dies. For coloring I've used my Spectrum Noir Markers. On the apron I've made white dots with a White Gel Pen. For the decoration I've used a flower from my stash and some Moonlight Kisses sequins.

I'll take part with my card at these challenges:



(Pink/Digi Image/Die Cuts)

I'll hope you enjoy my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

4 Kommentare:

  1. This is so pretty - love your colour choices!

    Thanks for playing BINGO with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi and welcome to are Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
    http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great card TFS with us at WD xx Jan DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela