Donnerstag, 2. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Little Advent calendar with Digital Stamps Gingerbread Lane and Christmas Eve ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

For me it's today the start of christmas preparations, that means I would show you many christmas and winter projects in the next days / weeks. Did you know that we celebrating christmas in 52 days? So it's more than time to create some christmas / winter projects.

For the first day I would show you some of my little Advent calendars that I've created for some good friends.
I've created for every calendar a little box with cardstock and Doodlebug designpaper Here Comes Santa Claus. I've distressed all cardstock and designpaper edges.
To close the box I've glue a piece of cardstock together and push it in the middle of the box.
On the front of the calendar I've decorate the circles with some Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamps from the Gingerbread Lane  and from the Christmas Eve. I've cut out a circle with the Stitched In Circle Dies and  glue some glitter on the edge. After drying I've glue my image with some Fun Foam in the middle of the circle. For coloring my images I've used my Spectrum Noir Markers. I've also put a piece of twisted grey yarn with a little charm beside the image.

 So the beginning of christmas projects is done. I'll hope you like my little calendars.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela