Dienstag, 17. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas April Release - Release Week Day 2 - Thanks Card with Elegant Roses Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today is Day 2 from the Craftin Desert Divas Release Week and I show you a card with the new Thanks & Thank You Dies.
 As I saw the Thanks & Thank You Die for the first time I think it would be great with the Elegant Rose Digital stamp.
At first I created the Rose frame on my PC, it's really easy because you don't need no special program for working with digital stamps. You can do this perfectly with Microsoft Word.
 If I'm happy with the arrangement of these roses I'm printed them out with my Laser Printer and cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. Then I colored the flowers and leaves with my Copic Markers and glue the panel with some Foam Tape on a piece of Craft Cardstock and with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base.
Then I use the Thanks Die and cut it out with Craft Cardstock and Fun Foam for the base, for the inline I use white cardstock and glue them together on my card. For decorating I use only some Jingle Berrie Sequins and glue them with the Multi Medium Matte on my card.

I'm really happy how this card looks like and I'll hope you like this card  also.
 Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you tomorrow here on my blog with another creation during the release week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela