Mittwoch, 11. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Floral Wreaths Card for Monthly Mood Board Challenge♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card for the Craftin Desert Divas monthly Mood Board Challenge on the  Facebook Gallery.
 This is our wonderful April Mood Board.
 My card is inspired by the lovely colors from the Mood Board. I decided to use the Floral Wreaths Stamp Set  which I colored during the last #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge.
 I colored the leaves and flowers with my Daniel Smith watercolors and after drying I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. I stamped the sentiment, which is included in the Floral Wreaths Stamp Set, in the middle of the heart.
 After that I glue the image with some Fun Foam on my distressed background and cut out a white frame with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies to glue it around the circle on the cardstock background.
Then I glue all on my white cardbase. For decorating my card I use some Pastel Paradise Sequins and some Jingle Berrie Sequins and cut out a flower fom the Garden Border Dies and the leaves from the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies.

So I'll hope you'll join our monthly Mood Board Challenge on the Facebook Gallery.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela