Donnerstag, 21. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Make a Wish for Craftin Desert Divas ♥

Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card for the Monthly Mood Board Challenge from Craftin Desert Divas on Facebook.

This is our amazing Mood Board for the month of September.
My inspiration from the Mood Board was the diagonal pattern, so I decided to make a card with the wonderful Designpaper from Doodlebug and the Owliver Digistamp.


I cut out a frame with the Fancy Frame dies and colored the frame with my Copic markers. After that i glue it on a piece of the Doodlebug Designpaper. Ive printed the sentiment from the Birthday Wishes Digistamps out, colored it also with my Copics and glue it with Fun Foam on my card.
I've colored the Owliver Digistamp with my copicmarkers, cut it out and glue it in the middle from my frame. I've printed also some leaves from the Raking Fall Fun Digistamps and some acorns from the Fall Hall Digistamps out, colored them with Copics, cut them out and glue them to the image. For the decoration I've used some sequins from the Citrus Bliss set and a flower from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you here again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela