Samstag, 4. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Little Christmas Wishes Scene with Christmas Eve Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another christmas card with the Digital Stamp Set Christmas Eve from Craftin Desert Divas. There are so many individual stamps in this set, so that you have so many options to combine these stamps.

For my card I've created a little scene card with 9 individual stamps from this set. I've designed the card on my computer and printed it out on a piece of Copic Paper. For coloring I've used many of my Copic Markers.
After coloring I've cut out my scene with my favorite Craftin Desert Divas Die, the Fancy Frame Dies, glue it on a piece of Doodlebug Design Paper Here Comes Santa Claus and on my green cardstock base. I've also glue some Glossy Accents and some Carnie sequins on my card. 
I've printed the sentiment out with my PC and cut it out with one of the Flag Banner Dies.

So that's it for today. I'll hope you like this card a little bit.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela