Freitag, 3. November 2017

♥ Simply Create Too - CAS Card with Merry Christmas Poinsettias ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at
 Simply Create Too
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.de/
For the new challenge we've chosen the theme 

Clean and Simple (CAS)

I think it's a great theme and I hope to see you on this challenge.

For my card I've decided to use my new stamp from Studio Katia. I saw in september on Instagram a card from the lovely Erum and I knew that I must have this amazing stamp.
And here is my card with the Merry Poinsettia stamp set from Studio Katia.
 I've stamped the image with Archival Ink Jet Black on a piece of watercolor Paper. I've stamped another image on some masking paper, cut out my mask and cover my original image with the masking paper. After that I've stamped one more poinsettia and the leaves and let it a little bit dry. I remove my masking paper and colored the images with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker.
The sentiment is from a  Avery Elle stamp set. I've cut out the image with a My favorite Things die, glue it on a piece of golden glitter paper and on some white cardstock. For decorating my card I've used some Maple Leaves sequins from Craftin Desert Divas. 

So now it's your turn to show us your Clean and Simple creations
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.de/
 You have time until 24. november 2017. 

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge: Challenge #41 Anything Goes + Christmas

 Sweet Stampin Christmas: October - Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge: Challenge #353 Anything goes

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The poinsettia stamp is gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela